Madison Heights Advisors has adopted the CFA Institute Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct, in its entirety, as its Code of Ethics. The Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct is available at the CFA Institute Website. The Code sets forth the general principles of conduct as follows:
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Act for the benefit of clients.
- Act with independence and objectivity.
- Act with skill, competence, and diligence.
- Communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Uphold the applicable rules governing capital markets.
Photo by Richard Wong, Mount Baldy and the San Gabriel River, Angeles National Forest, California